Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Building Site


Last week I went to the new building site and took some before pictures, which I’ll post here. I then made it my goal to spend an hour sitting outside today to type up the information to get the Blog started. I’ll have to go inside to post them, but I wanted to spend some time working on typing this outside. Initially I was going to sit on the piles of dirt, but as they were in the sun, I instead decided to sit under a tree, looking at where the building will be. Teachers have come and asked what I was doing, as well as some students. It has been good inspiration to sit here and work on these descriptions for you, while looking upon the place where the building will be. It’s my goal to spend at least an hour a week updating you and praying for the building outside in this area. It might get more difficult when construction gets started, but for now, I’ll enjoy the quiet and the breeze as I dream of the plans that God has for this place. The bell has wrung, my hour is up. Now I’ll need to find time to post these and get this blog up. I’m not sure exactly what I’m doing, but stick with me, I’ll get it figured out in time.

This is the view from where I sat today, those piles of dirt are where the new building will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment