Saturday, June 18, 2016

Weekend Work

view from the current building
This morning I came to school to teach for VisionTrust and saw that they were working. Both the backhoe and the cement truck were in place, as well as the bucket brigade. They were mixing the cement in the truck, then moving it by hand one bucketful at a time to put it in the right place. It was quite the effort. I watched for about 20 minutes waiting for the cement to be ready and then as they were pouring the cement and started to feel like I was getting burned so I headed home. Those workers have to stay in the heat working hard all day. They deserve some cake, maybe I'll make them one :)

I was so afraid this guy was going to slip and fall as he popped up
and down pouring water into the truck one bucket at a time.

bucket brigade

even the foreman got in on the cement pouring action, making sure
each bucket was poured in the right spot, (at least while I was there with the camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment