Saturday, May 21, 2016

Arrival

delivering stones for cement work
 From my understanding the new building was supposed to be started during the month of April while I was at home. However, I guess they were just waiting for my return to the village to start building. The first load of stones arrived the day after I did (Saturday). I just happened to be at the school using the internet when it arrived. However, I didn't have my camera. These first pictures are from Tuesday when the second load of stones arrived.



Within a few days other materials and workers arrived. They began twisting metal and making bases and pillars. All of these are held together by little wires that they twisted at each intersection of the metal. I've always loved learning new things and watching people work. This was right up my alley. Good thing I can use taking pictures for the blog as an excuse for going out and watching every step of the way. It's so good to see things getting underway. Please continue praying for this project, and pass this blog on to people that may be willing to pray and donate as well. God Bless You!



No comments:

Post a Comment